Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Buggin' Me

1. My Husband - As I sat down to type this, I asked my husband what he would say were the top 5 things that annoy me. And his first three responses began with, "When I..." So he came to the conclusion that he annoys me. And I suppose he does. But I love him and am so thankful for him!

2. The outside rim of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - This part is just completely unnecessary. Have you ever made a homemade Blizzard with these? You go to take a bite and all you get is a hunk of hard chocolate with NO peanut butter. Maybe it's plain chocolate that annoys me? So sometimes I will cut the outside edge off before using the cup... and this sends my husband into a ranting on my weird food ways (there are lots), and then that annoys me.

3. Sales Calls - And I will also include in this category the creditor calls for someone who apparently formerly had our phone number. This is SOOOO annoying.

4. Junk Mail

5. Watching a show with the commercials - The DVR has spoiled me, and I can hardly stand to watch a show without being able to hit the fast forward button during commercials. I'm impatient that way.

6. The noise of the windshield wipers when there's no water on the windshield - This one has bugged me for years.

7. When people spell my children's names incorrectly - I realize this is silly. But it bugs me. And so I'm letting you in on my silly secret.

8. People who drive in the fast lane and aren't going faster than the other lanes.

9. When people are so narrow minded that they think their way is the only "right" way - And don't worry, I'm not talking about anything that's black and white in Scripture.

10. When people don't take responsibility for their own actions - Just fess up and let's get past it already.

I know I was only supposed to do 5, but I pretty quickly came up with 10. I guess I'm annoyed about a lot of things! I can only list one thing I do that annoys people right now and that's me making my husband leave the lights on so I can finish this post. He really wants to turn them off to watch a show (on the DVR, thank goodness), so I will have to save my annoyances for another time. Plus, I probably need some time to think about that one.

1 comment:

  1. I should I've added that it too annoys me when people mispell Reagan's name!!

    ReplyDelete