Friday, September 24, 2010

Day after Day after Day

This is when my alarm goes off:









.
.


This is when I actually start paying attention to it:
.







.
.



This is a happy morning moment:
.











.
.
.



This is 6:40 a.m.:
.












.
.
.




This is my office:
.












.
.
.



This is my view:
.












.
.
.
.

These are invisible walls:
.













.
.
.
.


These are creepy shrunken head ladies:
.









.
.
.

This is the magnet that makes me laugh when I'm cranky - 10 points if you know why, 20 if you refrain from leaving it in the comments:
.













.
.
.
.


This is a plant with a secret:
.












.
.
.
.


The secret's name is Seamus:
.













.
.
.


This is page 1 of a censored to-do list:
.

















.
.
.
.


This is the cookie the to-do list made me eat:
.













.
.
.



This was going to be lunch, as a result of the aforementioned cookie:
.















.
.
.


This is God's way of saying, "Stop being such a headcase and just eat a sandwich woman":
.















.
.
.


This is lunch in the ghetto:
.













.
.
.


This is my fabulous lunch date:
.













.
.
.


This is what happens when you work late and share a communal light switch:
.













.
.
.


This is the end of a long day at work:
.













.
.
.


This is my entertainment for the drive home:
.













.
.
.


This is someone who is happy to see me:
.













.
.
.


This is another someone who agrees:
.













.
.
.


This is chasing a sock thief around the coffee table:
.










.
.
.


This is finally relaxing while the husband plays racquetball:
.








.
.
.


This is my stockpile of bedtime TV:
.













.
.
.


This is the end:
.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this view of pieces of your world I've never seen. I'm jealous of your office and its four walls, and the magnet made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! and i earned 20 points!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 points for me too! I love the message on your 5:35 alarm. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete