Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Day in the Life

I decided to do my day in the life by video today. And by the end of the day, I don't have it in me to even watch it back or edit anything... Hopefully I didn't say anything I'll regret!! So here it is... totally unedited and choppy, just like my typical day. And a few things I left out... talked to my mom, Ashley, and Emily, did some laundry, dishes, went to the bathroom a couple of times, changed a few diapers... you know, the usual.


And an award should go to anyone who watches that entire thing. I really didn't think it would be this long when all was said and done!

Amelia

3 comments:

  1. Watched the whole thing Amelia. Your kids are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch the videos on my phone for some reason and I just remembered to come watch on my computer....
    a of all) why won't you have stuffed animals on your dash?
    b of all) what was the food that you "waved in front of the camera?"
    Emily

    ReplyDelete