Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things that make you go "Hmmm"

Or "AAAAGGGGHHH"

A few things that drive me crazy:

1. Chewing or talking with your mouth open...I don't need to see your food!

2. Crunching ice.

3. Honestly, any kind of loud eating drives me crazy! (just ask my family)

4. People who can't drive...those who weave in and out of traffic like they own the road. And don't even get me started on those that own what I'd like to call 'crotch rockets.'

5. Laziness. I could get on a soap box with this one, so I'm just going to leave it at that.



I had to dig down deep for things that probably drive people crazy about me:


1. Inability to make a decision. I'm not talking about really big decisions either. I'm talking about small, insignificant decisions such as where to go eat or what to do. My husband can't stand it, and I'm sure others can't either. There are rare times when I can tell you exactly what I want though, or what I don't want for that matter. I'll try to work on it.


2. Putting my makeup on while driving. Yes, I realize this can be dangerous, but I only put makeup on while traffic is stopped. Not an excuse though. I'm sure people around me are shaking their heads or cursing at me. Sorry!


3. Punctuality, or lack thereof. I know my employer would appreciate me being on time to work I love sleep. I can't help it. I DO! (this would explain #2 above.) This one actually drives me crazy too. I hate being late. Now I have a little person to get ready as well, so you can only imagine how late we are now. It all comes down to this: GET UP EARLY, CASSANDRA!


4. I don't have a lot of mercy. I know I need to work on this.

5. And really, I don't have a lot of compassion sometimes either (just ask Scott when he's sick). Again, something I should work on and will probably have a greater chance now that I have a child.

So there we have it. Whew, that wasn't too hard!
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment