Monday, September 13, 2010

Serving

And no I don't mean in tennis! I mean serving in our homes, community, or churches. Over the years I have served at church in many different capacities. I have found that it is so rewarding to serve others. Christ even spoke many times on service and He was the ultimate servant having laid down His life for us! Currently I am the MOPs coordinator at our church. What is MOPs you ask? MOPs stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. It is an amazing ministry that exists internationally! Moms of all nations are meeting together with other moms in their local church. We meet once a month and also have play dates, moms night out and craft nights. Being a mom is the hardest and most rewarding job their is and it helps to get together with other moms to bounce ideas off and just have support. Someone that knows exactly what we are going through. If you are a mother of a preschooler I encourage you to try and find a local MOPs group in your area!

www.mops.org




No comments:

Post a Comment