Monday, September 20, 2010

A day in the life of Beth Harris

This week each of us will describe our day!

So my day started about 6:30am. That's when my little munchkin Reagan woke up. So I got up and we ate breakfast (bananas and pancakes), I took our two pups out and then we watched Handy Manny. I seriously get into these shows. It's funny! Then I got Reagan dressed and then got myself dressed, which usually consists of saying No Reagan don't do this or don't do that in between putting on my makeup, doing my hair and getting dressed. I guess I could get up early and do this, but every moment of sleep is precious when you are a mom! Then Reagan and I headed to one of our favorite places, Target! Had to grab a few things and saw a couple of friends there. Home for a snack and playtime. We ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and then Reagan colored while I peeled apples for a dessert I was making for after dinner. At 1pm it was nap time so I laid Reagan down for her nap. I got busy doing laundry and then worked on my Daniel Bible study and then did some Greek homework (my husband is a Greek scholar and is teaching about 35 of us on Wednesday nights at our church). Reagan got up and we had a tea party and then played with baby dolls. We read some books and sang. We had an a afternoon snack and I started making a pot of Taco Soup for dinner. My husband John got home from school (he goes to Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary every Monday for his PhD seminars). We ate dinner, I cleaned the kitchen and then we all played in the den. Reagan goes to bed at 8pm so at 7:30 I gave her a bath, we read Biscuit (Reagan calls it Beebee, it's a cute book series about a dog named Biscuit. I think I read it about 4 or 5 times everyday). Then John and I ate some Apple Brown Betty and watched the season premiers of our Monday night shows including the new remake of Hawaii 5-0. It was really good and all I can say is "book em Danno"! Now it's time for bed and then I get to do it all over again tomorrow! Good night blogland!


- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment