Monday, June 28, 2010

So this week we decided to blog about random things! And I decided to blog about having a quiet time.

Several weeks ago I was really convicted about prioritizing and setting aside a specific time to spend with the Lord each day. Of course I spent time with the Lord everyday but it was whenever I got around to it. So everyday for the past two weeks I have been getting up at 6:15 am, getting completely dressed for the day, going downstairs, letting my dogs out, making a cup of coffee and then sitting at the kitchen table to read my Bible and spend time in prayer. And I have to tell you that I feel more productive. I feel like I can take on the day and battle whatever is thrown at me.

So my question to you is are you putting time with the Lord at top of your list or is it something you just get around to doing?



Location:Time with my Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment