Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All Because...

When we recently (over a year ago) moved into a new home, I had so many new walls that needed some sort of decor. I love decorating, but I am extremely picky. Lucky for me, my husband is also extremely picky, and sometimes that means making a decision on something to put in our home may take, well, a very long time. Don't get me started on how long it's taken us (ahem, him, but shhhhh!) to make a decision on tile for our currently-under-construction shower. But anyway. I love old family photos and had always wanted to have a wall to display them. I still don't have a wall for all kinds of random old photos, but what I do now have is a wall of photos of the couples who have gone before us. These photos include our parents, grandparents, and great grandparents, and this project got the stamp of approval from the hubs. I used wedding photos for all of the ones that I could, but those are pretty hard to come by. This is what you're greeted by in our entry way, and I just love it. The sign on top reads, "All because two people fell in love," and then our wedding photo is in the bottom corner. Just thought I would share with you. And if you have any decorating ideas, please share! I really need something over our bed. Any tips? I also probably need to get the ping pong table out of the formal living room, too, but oh well!

1 comment: