Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flatulence and Cloth Seats

SOMEONE I know informed me that they think leather seats are better in cars than cloth seats.  Now, I do prefer leather seats, but I think our reasoning is a bit different.  He said that he felt cloth seats absorbed and retained fart smells, and therefore, leather would be a better option.  So, here's my question.  Do you (or someone you know  [wink, wink]) feel this way or have experience in this area?  Does anyone dare to comment on the topic?  :)  I have thought about the smoke smell in a used car purchased from a smoker, but I'm pretty sure the fart smell issue had never crossed my mind before this conversation.  If you have cloth seats and a flatulence problem, well, then maybe you should get some Febreeze before you go to sell!  

1 comment:

  1. Leather is much easier to clean poop off of too. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete