Thursday, October 29, 2009

Turning 31

This Sunday, November 1st is my birthday and I will be 31!
Wow, 31, really? It's crazy how old I used to think being in your 30's was...now it seems SO much younger. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those people that is scared of getting older- I grew up with my parents always telling me that age is all in your mind...which I really do believe.
It has been funny to notice some definite changes from getting older...one being gray hair, yes, I have started getting gray hair...I try not to go looking for them, but they seem to want to make themselves known by being the hairs that stick straight up from my head-really??
Another, being how early I go to bed and how tired I get at night...didn't I used to stay up at 3am in college to just hang out? Yeah, that is a thing of the past for sure...

Overall, I love being in my 30's- what a wonderful time of life. So far, it has proven to be a great time of knowing myself well and appreciating where God has me...I wouldn't trade it!

See you next Thursday...Stace



No comments:

Post a Comment