Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall

Before I begin my blog I have decided to start my blogs with a Christmas Countdown! So here you go:

59 days til Christmas!

So this past weekend we took Reagan to Eckerts Millstadt Farm. This place is amazing. It costs $8 per person to get in (but we got a buy one get one free coupon online)! They have pumpkins and apples everywhere. They had camel and pony rides, pig races (which was hilarious!), and underground slide, rides, fair food, country store with homemade jellies and such, and hayrides out to pick your own pumpkin or apples. The craziest thing was this huge canon that they shot pumpkins out of. It was so neat and Reagan really had a good time! We even picked out our own 45lb. pumpkin! I have attached pictures from our adventure!






Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment