Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloweens Past

Remember when Halloween used to be so fun when you were little? Or how creative your parents could get with your costume? I sure do! There was one picture in particular that I was looking for and couldn't find...me, my brother and sisters all dressed up as crayons one year for Halloween. We were each a different color and even had hats...it was so long ago that at the time, my youngest sister wasn't even one (and she's now 22). So to commemorate Halloween's past, I thought I'd share some random pics:


This was in 1986...I was a jelly bean bag (filled with balloons). My brother was a Care Bear and I have no clue what my sister was.

















This was either my freshman or sophomore year at Tech...several of us went as Army girls.












Me and Beth...2 of the 3 Charlie's Angels (the 3rd was around there somewhere). Like our guns?












This was probably 3 years ago at my church's Trunk Fest. I was the school girl on the left, with my Christian pumpkin...and my roommate at the time was a cowgirl.














My all time favorite costume though...Wonder Woman!!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween. If you live in the DFW area, swing by First Baptist Euless' Trunk Fest tonight from 6-8pm.

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment