Monday, December 7, 2009

This Christmas

17 days til Christmas! Yeehaw!!

I just made a batch of fudge and it smells good in my house!

So this Christmas will be our first Christmas in Illinois. And it will be our first Christmas away from our families. I am excited and sad at the same time. I am sad to not spend Christmas with my family. I will truly miss them!

But I am super excited to celebrate Christmas in our own home with John and Reagan. Reagan was just 10 days old last Christmas and of course wasn't into all the Christmas celebrations. But this year (being 1 yr old) she is going to have a blast. I am looking forward to attending the Christmas Eve service at our new church and then heading over to our Worship Pastor's house afterward. I am looking forward to coming downstairs on Christmas morning and sitting on the floor with John and Reagan and opening our presents from "Santa"! I am looking forward to cooking a turkey (or a ham) and all the dishes that go along with that! I am hoping for snow, so we can have a white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment