Monday, December 14, 2009

One

10 days til Christmas!!

So my little girl turns one tomorrow! I can't believe it has been a year! I am so very proud of her! She is so fun and has such a cute personality! She has brought so much joy to our lives!

What an amazing year it has been! Watching her change everyday. From saying her first word (dada of course) to crawling, to feeding herself. It has been so fun to watch!

It brings tears to my eyes to think my baby is getting older. But I am so excited for the next year. Seeing her learn to walk, talking more and all the new discoveries she will make!

I am so thankful to God for her! And I am so thankful to Him that John has a good job and I have the privelege to stay home and take care of Reagan!!

Here is a picture from her party here in Illinois!



Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet Reagan! I love you so very much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment