Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

We started out the Christmas celebrations by going to the Christmas Eve service at our church. It was so good! I love having a candlelight service on Christmas Eve! After the service we headed over to our Worship Pastor's house for some food and games. We played Wii and ate good food! We got home pretty late, but after Reagan went down we watched The Nativity Story. Such a great depiction of how the birth of Christ might have been (minus the part where the wisemen come when at the time of Jesus' birth).

That brings us to Christmas morning. So despite me having the stomach flu all day we had a great Christmas! Reagan woke up at 7:30am and the three of us headed downstairs. There were lots of presents under the tree. Santa had been good to us! :) Reagan got some clothes, books and lots of toys. She really enjoyed the wrapping paper! I got some new Aerosoles Winter boots, a new Oreck vacuum cleaner, a really soft fuzzy blanket and some movies. John got some clothes, movies, candy, and a table top air hockey game. John also got all of us Pajama Grams to wear Christmas morning. I am posting some pics below of our fun day.

I am super sick in this pic, but was able to stand up briefly to take it!










She is ready to open her presents!!











Reagan was so good at helping me open presents!















I couldn't end this blog post without talking about Wednesday! This Wednesday will be John and my 9th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been 9 years! I love him more and more each day! I am so blessed to have a Godly husband!!

Also here are my New Years resolutions!
1. Exercise on a regular basis
2. Eat healthier (including stop drinking cokes)
3. Get organized (And get rid of stuff I don't use)
4. Spend more time in scripture (and do a better job of memorization)
5. Look for more opportunities to share my faith

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment