Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Numerically Speaking

So I have been married for approximately 2,136 days.  Out of those 2,136 days, I have been pregnant for approximately 805 days.  In addition to that, I was breast-feeding for approximately 901 days.  So, to sum it up, I have been pregnant or breast-feeding about 80% of the time I have been married.  I guess that leaves me with about 430 days that I haven't been sharing my body with another person (aside from my husband).  No wonder I'm tired, and NO WONDER my body is jacked up!  And slowly this 80% is decreasing.  And I like that.  


We have lived in 1 apartment and 4 houses (all houses that we purchased) in the last 5 1/2 years.  In fact, we still own an extra one if you would like to take it off our hands, and I'm really hoping to stay in our current home for a long time.  We lived in Oklahoma City for 3 years, so that leaves 2 1/2 years for the other 4 places.  Chris has been promoted to 4 different positions within the same company since we married.  


I have only had to call poison control 2 or 3 times, and those were all for my firstborn.  If you know my children, it's probably surprising that it wasn't the other two... yet.  The only trips to the emergency room have been for my husband.  Two for eye issues and one for a crazy rash.  I have never run out of gas (ahem, Beth!).  We have had 1 pet (a fish).  I have rear ended 1 car and backed into 1 pole (Please ask Staci her numbers on this topic!).  I have had 3 Hondas, and I didn't have my first one (used) until college.  By the time I sold it, it was 13 years old and had over 200,000 miles on it.  And, yes, someone bought it.


I majored in Finance, and I like numbers.  Obviously.  And while I was just typing this, my youngest child bit off the top of a marker.  I guess I better get back to my job.  And I do love my job.


Happy Humpday!


(That picture is from the night I was in labor with Ivy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment