Sunday, September 6, 2009

Romoliscious...

...that's my Fantasy Football team name. This is my second year to play Fantasy Football. Last year we started a family league on my dad's side and we had 6 teams (me, Scott, my aunt and uncle, and my brother and his wife). It was a lot of fun and I really got into it. Each week I'd check to see how my players were doing and if I happened to be beating my opponent of the week. As luck would have it, I ended up being the Family Fantasy Football Champion and winning $100. This year we have 14 teams! We hyped it up so much last year that we had several other family members want to join in on the fun and a chance at winning the cash prize. So as the pro football season gets under way in the coming week, I'd like to send a shout out to my team and wish them a great year (because momma wants a new pair of shoes!) My starting lineup:

QB - Tony Romo - Dallas (wasn't my first choice but decided to give my boy a shot...besides, all his distractions should be out of the way this year)
WR - Calvin Johnson - Detroit
WR - Terrell Owens - Buffalo
WR - Jerricho Cotchery - NY Jets
RB - Chris Johnson - Tennessee
RB - Jonathan Stewart - Carolina
TE - Visanthe Shiancoe - Minnesota
K - Nick Folk - Dallas
D - Baltimore

Bench:
QB - Marc Bulger - St. Louis
WR - Domenik Hixon - NY Giants
WR - Steve Smith - NY Giants
RB - Jamal Lewis - Cleveland
TE - Billy Miller - New Orleans
D - Tampa Bay

Of course, this is all subject to change based on performance, bye weeks, availability of a better player, etc. Romoliscious is ready to get this party started...and dominate a second year in a row!

Oh...and a shout out to my Red Raiders for winning yesterday!

Cass

1 comment:

  1. haha! love your team name! and you should totally post that pic of you and TO on this post.

    ReplyDelete