Monday, September 28, 2009

Coming to Texas

So Reagan and I are headed down to Texas this week! We wil be staying a week and I am excited! I can't wait to see my family and friends! We are coming down to celebrate my niece Aubrey's 2nd birthday! I made part of her gift (I recently learned how to use my sewing machine). I am also looking forward to seeing Erica and her little Ash! I have never seen him and can't wait!!

I also can't wait to eat Mexican food!! Here are some of the eateries I plan on hitting:

Cantina Laredo
Rosa's
Mi Chula's
On the Border
Celebrity Cafe
Corner Bakery
McAlisters
Chick Fil A (we don't have stand alone ones down here and the closest one is 30 min. away)

My mouth is watering just listing these restaurants!

Look out Texas here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment