Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling saucy...

I have started to notice how at different food places I require certain sauces/condiments to go with my meal and certain amounts of that sauce too, in order to complete my meal...so, I thought I would share a little of my sauciness...

-Chikfila- exactly 4 BBQ sauces (I dip nuggets and fries with BBQ sauce)
-Chili's- 2 ramekins of Honey Mustard for my fries and a little for my chicken sandwich
-McDonald's- 2 Sweet and Sour sauces- just for my fries
-When I do use Ketchup - it must always have tons of pepper in it- like the same ratio of pepper to the amount of ketchup...it looks gross, but it's so good!
-Taco Bueno- 1 little plastic cup full of jalapenos to stuff in my party bean burrito(I always get at least one), a little cup of queso to dip my burrito in(this is a less frequent treat, b/c it costs extra to get it), and 1-2 cups full of the salsa, and 1 cup full of pico de gallo
-Pizza- any pizza place- I always have to have Ranch dressing to dip my pizza in...yummy! Of course, if it's Papa John's- I have to have the garlic butter too...fabulous!

Okay- all this food talk has got this preggie girl hungry...what is your level of sauciness?
Do tell...

Also, I tried another ALDI product called Lovin fresh bread- it is their version of the Pepperidge Farm frozen garlic bread...about a buck cheaper, though...I will have to say it was pretty darn good! I would recommend this item...my hubby and I ate the entire loaf within a few days with dinner.

See you next week...Staci






No comments:

Post a Comment