Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful Baby Bumps

We've all got babies on the brain lately, because baby Chase is on the way (Staci's), and baby Jackson (Cassandra's) made his debut a couple of weeks ago.  I had the honor of taking some keepsake photos for my gal pals, and I wanted to share a few of them with you.  This funny face photo was taken by my five-year-old.  He was begging to take a picture with my camera, so I let him take a couple.  Not bad!  Staci was trying to make him laugh.  Doesn't she look cute?






For Cassandra's pictures, we headed out to the lake at sunset, which I've been wanting to do for a while.  It's tricky shooting into the sun like that, but I think the one of her and Scott turned out pretty neato.



I am so happy for my friends, and I look forward to getting to know their sweet babies!  Speaking of them.... here's one final pic of baby Jax that I got to take this past weekend.  He's really, really cute.

1 comment:

  1. Mel- you did such a great job with the pics...you are such a talented woman! Love your guts! :-)

    ReplyDelete