Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Facebook

I have a Facebook page that I seldom use. They block it at work, and I don't get on the computer much at home. Overall, I find Facebook interesting but overwhelming. I have to stay away lest it suck me in to its black hole-ness :)

Anyway, it's late and I've slacked on my blogging duties. I'm basically stealing the following post from other blogs. I hope they don't mind! It's a list of funny Facebook statuses. Some of them really made me laugh...
  • Emery scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today’s status.
  • Theresa C. is OCD and gathering her thoughts in alphabetical order…
  • Zoey Joy – Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was stupid idea, but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket and I didn’t want my arms to get cold…
  • Julia I am so ecstatic but why is nothing sticking to me?
  • Matthew C. thinks finding a job is like playing "Where’s Waldo?"… except Waldo is looking for a job too.
  • Ernie says to never play leapfrog with a unicorn
  • Matthew L. A good pun is its own reword.
  • Ernie wonders why the frisbee is getting bigger and then it hits me
  • Brittany F. was complimented on my driving today. Someone left a note on my windshield that said "Parking Fine"
  • Alan B. Tomorrow I’m gonna write a blog post about procrastination.
  • Ted C. became a fan of not becoming a fan of everything on facebook.
  • Alex R. Can mute people burp?
  • Ernie to err is human, to arr is pirate.
  • Alex R. Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
  • Alex R. couldn’t find a decaf coffee table at IKEA
  • Tim H. Weed smoking and turkey pulling today. Oops…reverse those verbs. Sorry.
  • Ernie says don’t you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence? There’s one marked ‘Brightness,’ but it doesn’t work.
  • Dave feels like getting some work done...and so he is sitting down until the feeling passes.
  • Katie used to play sports. Then she realized you can buy trophies. Now she's good at everything.
  • Dave says my computer just beat me at chess...but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
  • Katie is cle'a]ni.ng he'r ke]yb29oa;rd
  • Dave is wondering why his daughter's diaper holds no where near the 22-37 pounds it promises.
  • Dave is wondering where noah kept woodpeckers on his ark

And for those of you looking to up the ante on your own Facebook status-ing, here’s a short tutorial: http://www.ehow.com/how_4614110_write-funny-facebook-status-message.html.

Erica Sweeney hopes the last five minutes of your Tuesday are rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment