Friday, August 14, 2009

Mmmm...Cake!

I don't know about you, but I could use a little mindless fun today. There is some serious awesomeness going on over at Threadcakes (www.threadcakes.com)*. If you're not familiar, Threadless is a website that sells t-shirts (some really fun, some really strange, there's a little of everything). Threadcakes is a competition website set up by Threadless, and the idea is to create a cake based on a Threadless t-shirt. There are literally thousands of entries, but I have to show you some of my favorites from what I've seen so far:













You should really go check out the rest, especially if you're looking to kill a little time online. But be warned, if you like this kind of stuff you'll totally get sucked in.

* Sorry for the link issues. I'm trying to work out some kinks and I haven't been able to get them to post right, even after the tutorial my dear sister so kindly gave me.
.

1 comment: