Monday, August 24, 2009

John

So I have blogged about my daughter and my dogs so I will blog about the most important person in my life, my husband John!

This December we will have been married 9 years! It is hard to believe we have been married that long! I love him more and more everyday! We met at Dallas Baptist University during my Junior year. We dated for 1 1/2 years and got married 2 weeks after I graduated.

John is hilarious! One of the many things that attracted me to him! He has such a quick wit about him. He keeps me laughing all the time.


John loves, cares and provides for our family! He tries to put our needs before his own.


I am blessed to have a husband that truly loves the Lord and has a deep passion for God's Word! We have served together at 3 churches and currently are serving at FBC Maryville! He has 2 Master degrees from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. This week he began his PhD
from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. I am so very proud of him for his accomplishments!


I am so thankful that he works hard and allows me to stay home with our daughter! He is an amazing father and it is so neat to see him in this new role! Reagan's face lights up whenever John walks through the door!


I thank God everyday for my wonderful husband!


I love you John!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment