Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful

First of all, I would like to wish Amelia (my dear sweet friend and co-blogger) and Lindsay (my sister-in-law) a happy birthday today. Wishing you both a year full of blessings. Love you!

Every year at Thanksgiving my mom has us go around the table and say one thing we are thankful for, so I thought I would get a head start and share a few with you all.

1. My family and friends - Their love and support mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

2. My job - In times like these, when people are being laid off everyday, I am so lucky to have my job.

3. Baby Boy O - What an amazing little miracle from above.

4. My freedom - I am so thankful for the men and women who have served or are serving in our military. It is because of their sacrifice that I have the freedoms I enjoy, yet sometimes take for granted, everyday. Remember to say a pray for those serving in our military (and their families), especially as the holidays approach.

Those are just a few examples of what I am thankful for this year. God has truly blessed me in so many ways. So as you celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday, take time to reflect on all that you have to be thankful for and give praise to God.

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment