Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random

I'm so tired right now and need to go to bed, so this is going to be short and sweet. I thought I would just give a few updates on how some things are going.

First, this is so not my year for Fantasy Football. If you may recall from one of my very first posts, I am the Fantasy Football Champion for my family league. As of right now, I am 3-5...soon to be 3-6. So not my year to defend my title. It's all about luck I tell you. Fortunately, my husband is undefeated...kicking butt and taking names.

Second, we found out last week that we are having a boy. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. So many thoughts running through my head. Oh my goodness...I'm going to have another little Scott running around here! You can go ahead and start praying for me right now. :)

Finally, my 30 days to develop a habit has started off a bit slow. I did okay in two out of the three areas but not great. I really need to focus and just keep swimming. I can do this! So I better be off to bed now...morning comes so soon these days.

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment