Monday, August 23, 2010

Puzzles & Food

So this week we are blogging about a hobby or interest we have. And the only thing I can come up with is my love for Word Search and Sudoku puzzles. Every single night without fail when I get into bed I do one or two puzzles. I feel like it keeps my mind sharp and I have read that doing puzzles like that can help to prevent alheizmers. So I am all for preventing that! As I was typing this blog I thought about something else I have an interest in and that is cooking. I absolutely love to cook. I love searching for new recipes and implementing them into our weeknight dinner schedule. Some of my favorite shows are on the Food Network. I really enjoy watching others cook and then trying out some of the recipes. So that's what I am interested in. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment