Monday, August 2, 2010

Letter to my 16 year old self

Dear Beth Pitman (wow haven't used that name in almost 10 years),

Ahh I envy your youth! You have so much to look forward to in your future! But I wanted to give you a little advice on some things I wish I had known when I was your age.

1. Trust the Lord in all things and at all times
2. Really really study and memorize scripture
3. Trust your parents in all things and at all times
4. Love your sister and be sweet to her, she will be your best friend
5. Don't worry about boys and concentrate more on school work
6. Treasure your friendships more
7. Be kind to all and never look down on anyone
8. Don't sweat the small stuff, there is much bigger stuff that will come your way
9. Never get a credit card
10. Invest in Apple (seriously!!)

Most importantly enjoy life and live it to the fullest. Don't try to grow up so fast!!

Love,

Your 32 year old self

No comments:

Post a Comment