Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introducing: Cassandra O

Hello! My name is Cassandra O. (we'll just leave my last name a secret because I just heard on the radio this morning that more and more thieves can rob your house just from the type of information you share...crazy!) Anyways, I am 31-years-old and live in the DFW Metroplex with my husband, Scott, and our adorable Yorkies, Beckham and Maverick. Here's a family pic from last year:
A little bit of info on me: I grew up in Arlington, TX, graduated from Lamar High School, and attended Texas Tech University (Wreck Em Tech) and The University of Texas at Arlington. I am currently employed at a law firm in Dallas as the Business Manager. Scott and I attend First Baptist Church Euless and are currently serving in Preschool...more specifically, we have a 1-year-old class (I thought this was a good way to get Scott ready for kids). I enjoy watching sports (Cowboys, Mavs, Stars, Rangers, Red Raiders), making cards, hanging out with friends and family, and getting a mani/pedi!

So, that's just a little bit of introductory information on me. I had a lot more written and then kept deleting here and there because I thought, "that's something for another post."

XOXO,
Cassandra O

No comments:

Post a Comment