Friday, June 12, 2009

I am Beth!

Hi my name is Beth Harris. I am 31 years old and was born in San
Diego, CA. I have lived in California, Louisiana, Texas and now
Illinois. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior at
the age of 7 and surrendered to the ministry my freshman year of
college. I attended Dallas Baptist University where i met my
wonderful husband of 8 years, John. We have a 6 month old daughter,
Reagan. She is our little bundle of joy!!! I am so blessed to be
able to stay home and take care of her! My husband John is a
minister. We just recently moved to Illinois because John took a job
as Adult Ministries Pastor at FBC Maryville. Yes, that FBC Maryville,
where Pastor Fred Winters was shot and killed on March 8th. We were
actually at the church that morning to be presented to the church in
view of a call. The only reason we were not in the sanctuary was
because I needed to feed Reagan. God was really protecting us!! But
we knew that He was calling us here! We absoutely love our new
church! Everyone is so great! We feel right at home!

Well that is a little background on me. I look forward to blogging
for you on Tuesdays!

I also want to say that Amelia, Cassandra, Erica, Mary and Staci are
the most amazing best friends a girl could have! I am so very blessed
to have each one of them in my life!

________________________
Beth Harris
bethharris78@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment