Thursday, January 7, 2010

Struggling...

My mind is all over the place these days so it is hard to focus in on one topic to blog about...(could it be the pregnancy plus a very active 15 month old?)
So, here is some randomness-hope you enjoy or at least tolerate it...

We found out we are having a boy! I am so excited and look forward to seeing the world through my daugher and now my sons eyes ...what fun! Oh yeah, his name is Chase William Hollar...love writing his name...

Another thing, I'm not big on making New year's resolutions- I have found more personal success in doing ongoing self-assessments through the year to decide if I need to change goals, make new ones, etc...I do love the start of a new year, though- and look forward to all the possibilities it holds...good, bad, ugly...makes life interesting!

Also, I have been trying to be consistent with flossing...ugh, it seems like it is such a chore- how silly is that? It takes like 1 minutes, but the idea of adding one more step to my bed time routine- about does me in...however, I am pushing through to improve my dental health...geesh! My mom keeps telling me it will keep me from getting dentures one day...we'll see...

Lastly, I would just like to say how much I am enjoying my new bible I got from randy for Christmas...I was a little apprehensive to get a new one, but it has been challenging to read a clean bible with no underlines/highlights in it- so I see things with fresh eyes and don't just go to verses I have already deemed to be important on a page...I have already been challenged to dig deeper in my Bible to seek out new things.

That wraps up my randomness for the evening...I am hoping for more "on task" blogs in the future...see you next Thursday!

PS- I just realized I didn't rinse out the conditioner in my hair from a shower I took an hour ago...ooops! My brain may be turning to mush...

No comments:

Post a Comment