Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall: I'm Lovin It

In no particular order...this is why I love fall:
  • I don't immediately start sweating when I walk outside.
  • Random fall scents, especially this candle I got from Bath & Body Works called 'leaves.'
  • Getting to sit outside at a restaurant to eat and not leave completely drenched in sweat...Joe T's, here I come!
  • I get to wear my boots. (Not cowboy boots, though I secretly want some for fun)
  • I get to wear my scarves! I love scarves!
  • Thanksgiving: turkey and dressing and green bean casserole and pies. And spending time with family.
  • FOOTBALL (though my Red Raiders and the Cowboys are having a tough year).
  • Time off from work for Thanksgiving.
  • Christmas is just around the corner, though I wait until after Thanksgiving to bust out with decorations and Christmas music.
And the list could go on. Happy Fall!
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment